The legal unit responsible for the processing of your personal data is:
Name: Femern A/S
CVR No.: 28 98 65 64
Address: Vester Søgade 10, 1601 Copenhagen V
2 PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
We process the following data in connection with recruitment:
a) Name, date of birth, portrait photograph (optional), address, postal code, town/city, telephone number (optional), educational background (optional) and e-mail. Data contained in CVs and applications will also be processed.
The personal data collected is processed solely for the purpose of recruiting new employees, including the assessment of the data submitted.
The data processed by Femern A/S in connection with recruitment will primarily be received from you as an applicant. If you have provided a reference in your application, Femern A/S will contact the referee, if applicable. The personal data collected by Femern A/S in this connection is processed and stored for the same period and the same purpose as the data submitted by you.
4 RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data is stored in our recruitment system for up to 6 months after the completion of the application process and is treated confidentially. The data is then automatically deleted unless you actively choose to renew your application/CV for a further 6 months. You will receive an e-mail notification at the end of the period.
5 YOUR RIGHTS
You have the following rights:
- You have the right to request access, rectification or deletion of your personal data.
- You also have the right to oppose and limit the processing of your personal data.
- In particular, you have an unconditional right to oppose the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- You are entitled to withdraw your consent at any time if the processing of your personal data is based on this. Your withdrawal will not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to the withdrawal of your consent.
- You have the right to receive the personal data you have provided in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (data portability).
- You can always submit a complaint to a data protection supervisory authority, e.g. the Danish Data Protection Agency.
These rights may be subject to conditions or limitations. Therefore, you may not have the right to, e.g. data portability for your specific case - this depends on the specific circumstances associated with the processing operations.
You may exercise your rights by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.