The legal unit responsible for the processing of the personal data mentioned below is:
Name: Femern A/S
CVR No.: 28 98 65 64
Address: Vester Søgade 10, 1601 Copenhagen V
2 COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Femern A/S collects the personal data about landowners needed to complete acquisitions of land in Denmark and Germany. The data collected covers: name, address, contact information, tax code (only for German acquisitions) property information and bank details. The data is collected directly from the landowners in order to get in touch with him/her, for the purpose of completing the acquisition as well as paying compensation to the landowner after the acquisition has been completed.
2.1 Specific information about sensitive data processed in connection to compulsory acquisitions in Denmark
In specific cases, Femern A/S may acquire a property prior to the general compulsory acquisitions taking place. Such an advance acquisition may only take place at the request of the landowner if personal circumstances apply to the owner and if it is estimated that the property will be affected by the project to a significant extent. 'Special personal circumstances' may be, e.g. that a landowner wishes to sell the property and move due to illness, age, family or other social reasons.
Femern A/S will process data concerning health of the landowner if it is deemed necessary for the completion of the advance acquisition. Data concerning health is collected solely by the landowner's own submission and is used only to allow for the completion of the advance acquisition.
3 DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
Femern A/S cooperates with contract processors (e.g. law firms, consulting firms, surveying engineers) in connection with the acquisition of land in Denmark and Germany. In this connection, Femern A/S will disclose the data necessary for the consultant to perform his/her tasks.
4 RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
With the exception of contact data and the data included in a possible acquisition or transfer agreement, the personal data collected will be stored by Femern A/S for a period of 6 months after the fulfilment of all contractual obligations.
5 SECURITY AND DATA PROCESSORS
Femern A/S endeavours to protect your personal data in the best way possible and has implemented security measures for this purpose. In instance where Femern A/S uses data processors, processing is performed solely in accordance with Femern A/S's instructions, and the data processor is required to treat the personal data confidentially and take the appropriate security measures against breaches of data security.
The data subject has the following rights:
- The data subject has the right to request access, rectification or deletion of his/her personal data.
- The data subject also has the right to oppose and limit the processing of his/her personal data.
- In particular, the data subject has an unconditional right to oppose the processing of his/her personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- The data subject is entitled to withdraw his/her consent at any time if the processing of his/her personal data is based on this. The data subject’s withdrawal will not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to the withdrawal of his/her consent.
- The data subject has the right to receive the personal data he/she has provided in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (data portability).
- The data subject can always submit a complaint to a data protection supervisory authority, e.g. the Danish Data Protection Agency.
These rights may be subject to conditions or limitations. Therefore, the data subject may not have the right to, e.g. data portability for his/her specific case - this depends on the specific circumstances associated with the processing operations.
The data subject may exercise his/her rights by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.